Summer Cooler - Watermelon Mojito!

Bonjour my dear friends...
Got caught up in a lot of things and hence the short break!!
A couple of days ago, I got a pleasant surprise! One of our own - PoojaYash Chibber pinged me and wrote that she followed my blog and had tried most of my blog recipes...That was the time I realised that whatever I am doing..is worth it. Thanks Pooja. I am so touched and will help you in whatever way possible! Believe you me....I am on cloud nine...All because of you...Thanks a ton.
OK...Being in Kalimpong...we are spared of the scorching heatwave that has engulfed the plains....here we sport jackets while our bretherens are sulking in the hot-hot summer "Down north"...Our raincoats and umbrellas are out...It seems the monsoon has arrived...
Anyways! For my friends who are battling the summers , here's a wonderfully refreshing summer cooler ...Watermelon Mojito .

Ingredients:
1 Watermelon deseeded and chopped
Juice of 1 lemon
a few sprigs of fresh mint
salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon black pepper

Method:

Cut watermelon into chunks and deseed...I tried to deseed as many as I could! That's tedious!!

Extract juice out of lemon.

You require mint leaves.
  Extract watermelon juice. Add salt and black pepper powder to taste.
 Chop the mint leaves fine. Add lime juice and the chopped leaves to the juice.

Decorate the goblet as you wish. I tried to do it the way I wanted.
  
Easy and refreshing!! that's what Mojitos are all about!! This simple summer cooler will definitely win the hearts of friends and guests!! I am trying today for my special guests!! Hope my dear friends like it!! Do let me know If you tried and were successful!! It will sure egg me on to do more! Bye for now!!


Comments

  1. Hey it seems supereasy..to even a lazy bum like me...good going

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts